Q: How do I get a copy of my medical records?

A: To receive a copy of your medical records, an authorization form needs to be completed and returned to ENT & Allergy Associates before we can release the records. To obtain an authorization form, print a copy from under the Forms Tab or contact the Medical Records Department at 715.847.2021 ext. 54341

Completed forms may be returned to ENT & Allergy Associates Medical Records Department as follows:

  •   fax to 715.847.2325
  •    mail to ENT & Allergy Associates 2801 Westhill Dr. Wausau, WI 54401
  •    drop off at our Wausau location